This interview was made by the Brussels-based documentary film maker, Jaimie Lee. She is currently working on a project called The Yoga Industry, which deals with how current mainstream yoga may have lost the plot and what could be done about it (my wording).
To see the video please click here.
You can see Jaimie’s work at https://www.motionhouse.org/yoga. There will be a kickstarter campaign to support the project commencing on the 6th March 2018.
- What is Yoga Asana? - February 17, 2018
- What is the Most Important Part of Yoga? - February 2, 2018
- Modern Yoga: What it is and What it could be - January 20, 2018
- What happens after liberation? - January 6, 2018
- Immersion - December 23, 2017
- How do you know that you live your own destiny? - December 8, 2017
- Samadhi, Conditioning and Finding ones Life’s Purpose - November 24, 2017
- Bound Half Lotus Forward Bend - November 11, 2017
- Why neither asana nor meditation are enough - October 28, 2017
- Forward Bending/ Pashimottanasana - October 11, 2017