A video in which Gregor talks about the relationship between asana, pranayama and meditation on one hand, and objective and objectless samadhi on the other. He puts this in context with the panchakosha doctrine of the Upanishads and the concepts of conditioning and subconscious imprint as described in Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra. Discussed is also the influence of mind and ego on transformative states and the difference between the two samadhis and their importance for finding ones life’s purpose.
To watch please click here.
- What is Yoga Asana? - February 17, 2018
- What is the Most Important Part of Yoga? - February 2, 2018
- Modern Yoga: What it is and What it could be - January 20, 2018
- What happens after liberation? - January 6, 2018
- Immersion - December 23, 2017
- How do you know that you live your own destiny? - December 8, 2017
- Samadhi, Conditioning and Finding ones Life’s Purpose - November 24, 2017
- Bound Half Lotus Forward Bend - November 11, 2017
- Why neither asana nor meditation are enough - October 28, 2017
- Forward Bending/ Pashimottanasana - October 11, 2017