Date(s) - 04/08/2018 - 05/08/2018
11:30 am - 4:30 pm
North Sydney Yoga
144 Blues Point Road
Mc Mahons Point NSW 2060
Our spine has an ingenious architecture that affects our ability to perform asana, the health of our whole organism and reflects our feelings and beliefs. In this workshop:
– Explore the developmental curves of our spine and how each area’s unique structure determines how we perform asana.
– Understand the energetic anatomy of the spine and its vital role in our yoga practice.
– Appreciate variations on the ‘norm’ and how these effect functionality.
– Examine the different areas of the spine that are most prone to stress and how to alleviate these stresses.
– Learn how to heal disc lesions and other spine-related problems with asana and other specific rehabilitative exercises.
– Learn correctives, specific asana and other spine-sparing techniques to keep your spine supple and vital your life long!