Here is an interview that Anthony Charalampous from Modern Yogi conducted with me back in June. Some of the questions I’m answering are:
Why yoga is more important than ever before and what it can do to save the biosphere?
Why it is important for yogis to aim for more than just health?
What exactly is samadhi?
What you need to know when starting yoga?
Why is it not enough to practice just asana?
When looking for a teacher why shouldn’t you hope to find somebody who fixes all of your problems for devotion in return?
Why yoga going mass market would always have disadvantages?
What is yoga in a nutshell?
You can go to the audio version here
or if you prefer reading like I do here’s the transcript on Modern Yogis website https://modernyogi.gr/en/2018/09/09/gregor-maehle-en/
- Truth and Reconciliation in Ashtanga Yoga – Gregor interviewed by J. Brown - November 21, 2018
- Biodiversity Loss Threatens Humanities Survival - November 18, 2018
- Gregor interviewed by Modern Yogi - November 9, 2018
- Humanity has wiped out 60% of mammals, birds, fish and reptiles since 1970 - October 30, 2018
- Safely Executing Leg-Behind-Head Postures for the Long-Term. - October 26, 2018
- “It took me 20 years to reclaim my agency and overturn the shame” - October 12, 2018
- The Number One Thing We Can Do To Save The Biosphere? - September 7, 2018
- Inversions update - August 25, 2018
- Earth Overshoot Day Brought Forward Two Days - August 11, 2018
- Anneke Lucas’ story - August 4, 2018