This interview was made by the Brussels-based documentary film maker, Jaimie Lee. She is currently working on a project called The Yoga Industry, which deals with how current mainstream yoga may have lost the plot and what could be done about it (my wording).
To see the video please click here.
You can see Jaimie’s work at https://www.motionhouse.org/yoga. There will be a kickstarter campaign to support the project commencing on the 6th March 2018.
- Mula Bandha Elusive no More - January 18, 2019
- Clearing the Floor when Jumping Through - January 7, 2019
- Truth and Reconciliation in Ashtanga Yoga – Gregor interviewed by J. Brown - November 21, 2018
- Biodiversity Loss Threatens Humanities Survival - November 18, 2018
- Gregor interviewed by Modern Yogi - November 9, 2018
- Humanity has wiped out 60% of mammals, birds, fish and reptiles since 1970 - October 30, 2018
- Safely Executing Leg-Behind-Head Postures for the Long-Term. - October 26, 2018
- “It took me 20 years to reclaim my agency and overturn the shame” - October 12, 2018
- The Number One Thing We Can Do To Save The Biosphere? - September 7, 2018
- Inversions update - August 25, 2018