This interview was made by the Brussels-based documentary film maker, Jaimie Lee. She is currently working on a project called The Yoga Industry, which deals with how current mainstream yoga may have lost the plot and what could be done about it (my wording).
To see the video please click here.
You can see Jaimie’s work at https://www.motionhouse.org/yoga. There will be a kickstarter campaign to support the project commencing on the 6th March 2018.
- Earth Overshoot Day Brought Forward Two Days - August 11, 2018
- Anneke Lucas’ story - August 4, 2018
- Why Didn’t Somebody Warn Me? A Pattabhi Jois #MeToo Story by Jubilee Cooke - July 19, 2018
- Questioning Authorities - July 7, 2018
- Ashtanga or only Ekanga Yoga? - June 23, 2018
- Ashtanga’s Flawed Teacher Accreditation Process - June 9, 2018
- Mary Taylor’s response to Karen Rain’s interview - May 31, 2018
- My Initial Response to Karen Rain’s Interview About Sexual Abuse - May 17, 2018
- Ashtanga Yoga Stories from Norman Blair - May 15, 2018
- Yoga’s Culture of Sexual Abuse by Matthew Remski - May 15, 2018