Our Greek friends at Modern Yogi interviewed Monica about Ashtanga as therapy and adapting the practice. Monica also talks about whether Ashtanga is for everybody, which role flexibility plays in yoga, and how yoga can alleviate panic attacks. Additionally, she covers the need for self-love when practising and to meditate to connect with the Divine within us. Finally, she explains the importance how one’s relationship with oneself prepares one for satisfying relationships with others.
You can find the audio file here.
Or the transcript here.
- Ashtanga is Not the Problem, How it’s Taught is – Part 1 - December 7, 2018
- Headstand Preparation - October 6, 2018
- Modern Yogi interviews Monica - September 19, 2018
- Why Did She Let it Happen? - May 23, 2018
- Why I Left the Mysore Community in 1999 – My Statement - May 17, 2018
- The Secret of Vinyasas - August 19, 2017
- Core Sequencing - July 8, 2017
- What Are We Stretching? - June 10, 2017
- Motion is lotion for our joints! - April 29, 2017
- Natural Breathing – What is it? - March 30, 2017