You may have already come across this podcast but I’m a bit behind posting as I’m currently on a teaching tour across Europe and South America. With this latest podcast I seem to have again sparked controversy. Some ultra-orthodox and hard-line Ashtanga websites apparently have taken it down after it got posted. You might here find out why.
Although I’m still a bit surprised that some yogis don’t want to engage in critical dialogue.
For those who are short of time the real action starts at 00:09:30.
- Monica on Ashtanga Dispatch - February 16, 2019
- Uddiyana Bandha elusive no more - February 12, 2019
- Mula Bandha Elusive no More - January 18, 2019
- Clearing the Floor when Jumping Through - January 7, 2019
- Truth and Reconciliation in Ashtanga Yoga – Gregor interviewed by J. Brown - November 21, 2018
- Biodiversity Loss Threatens Humanities Survival - November 18, 2018
- Gregor interviewed by Modern Yogi - November 9, 2018
- Humanity has wiped out 60% of mammals, birds, fish and reptiles since 1970 - October 30, 2018
- Safely Executing Leg-Behind-Head Postures for the Long-Term. - October 26, 2018
- “It took me 20 years to reclaim my agency and overturn the shame” - October 12, 2018