Lovers of technical yoga talk rejoice! In this extraordinarily geeky interview Nathan from Escaping Samsara asks me about nuances of pranayama and meditation practices. We also talk about my Map of Transformative States in my most recent book and get a glimpse into the upcoming work with a fascinating discussion on mudras. This is a great interview for everyone going deeper into the higher limbs of Ashtanga Yoga.
- On Stanislav Grof and Aldous Huxley
- Chakras and brain circuits
- On Nadi Shodhana and types of visualisations
- Ista Devata visualisation in Kumbhaka
- Surya vs Chandra Bhedana
- On relationship with the spirit world
- On Basti kriya
- Kundalini rising techniques and Ego
- Things to consider when sequencing different practices
For Podcast please click here.