Monica on Escaping Samsara. She covers the following themes:
- Monica’s first encounters with Samsara Halahala
- Glimpse into the Essence and discovery of Hridaya, the spiritual heart
- Meditation practice, meeting Maharaji Prem Rawat
- Starting on the path of Yoga
- Role of meditation in allaying the fear of death
- Work and discipline in a spiritual practice
- Surrendering, synchronicity and serendipity
- Tapping into emotional scars and working with samskaras through yoga practice
- Yoga as a form of psychotherapy?
- Role of ethics on and off the mat and thoughts on teaching it
- Embracing humanity and finding refuge in practice
For Podcast please click here.