Last night I had an hour-long phone conversation with the Canadian yoga researcher Matthew Remski about his inquiry into alleged sexual abuse conducted by the late K Pattabhi Jois. I found Matthew to be a very caring and genuine person and I am sharing here his article on the subject.
It is important at this point that we as a movement are not coming from ‘sticking our head into the sand’ or ‘defending the fortress’. We need to listen to those women who have been assaulted and acknowledge and support them so that some form of healing can begin.
For article please go to
- Gregor interviewed by Modern Yogi - November 9, 2018
- Humanity has wiped out 60% of mammals, birds, fish and reptiles since 1970 - October 30, 2018
- Safely Executing Leg-Behind-Head Postures for the Long-Term. - October 26, 2018
- “It took me 20 years to reclaim my agency and overturn the shame” - October 12, 2018
- The Number One Thing We Can Do To Save The Biosphere? - September 7, 2018
- Inversions update - August 25, 2018
- Earth Overshoot Day Brought Forward Two Days - August 11, 2018
- Anneke Lucas’ story - August 4, 2018
- Why Didn’t Somebody Warn Me? A Pattabhi Jois #MeToo Story by Jubilee Cooke - July 19, 2018
- Questioning Authorities - July 7, 2018